Wednesday 6 May 2009

Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! This is my first ever personal blog entry. Just to introduce myself I am Michael Bolton the Virtual Learning Environments Support Officer for the Faculty of Education, Social Sciences and Law, University of Leeds. I am also in the lucky position in that I really enjoy doing my job so much so that I would like to share the things I do with the world.

In the future intend to post on the projects I am working on with regard to Learning Technology / Virtual Learning Environments / E-Learning / ICT as and when I'm working on them. I also intend to post summaries of the books journals and news articles I have read on all the above subjects to hopefully create a useful resource for anyone interested in these subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment