Wednesday 4 November 2009

Leaving the University of Leeds

As some of you may have heard I’ve handed in my notice and will be leaving the University. I have accepted a new job as E-Learning & Educational Technology Coordinator at Abu Dhabi Men’s College which is part of the Higher Collages of Technology in the UAE. I have really enjoyed working with you all over the last couple of years and would like to thank everyone for making my job such a pleasure.

I’ve created a list of things you may like to check before I leave to make any transition as smooth as possible:

  • Can you access all your semester 2 modules
  • Do you need and TA enrolling on your semester 2 modules
  • Would you like two modules or more merging into one area (this is a new functions we can offer)
  • Would you like a programme level organisation
  • Would you like to use any of the VLE tools or have any DVD/videos in your semester 2 modules

If you would like any help with anything VLE related please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Michael

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael. Sorry to hear you're leaving us. The great success of our new VLE roll-out was due in no small part to the effort and imagination you brougth to the project. It will be good to stay in touch with your new career via this blog and I hope all goes well.
    Best wishes.
    Terry Wassall

    ReplyDelete